How Long Does A System Restore Take in Windows 10, 8 And 7?

Hey while searching a lot i found thatHow Long Does A System Restore Take in Windows 10, 8 And 7? [FIXED] it will take about 25-30 minute for system restoration .Can anyone have any idea on this or Let me thought with proper guidance and the article provided here ar explaining right .Let me know please? 

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

It depends upon the amount of data being restored and the overall tasks needed. It'd be nice if you could explain the problem you are facing so that our fellow engineers can help.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a Computer Science undergraduate and pursuing masters in bioinformatics so what topic can i choose for my major project in bioinformatics??
This should be so simple, but I can't find it. Just asking if there's any way to change the default font in Slack? I searched the web client as well...
If someone has pursued M-TECH degree what are now job opportunities???
I want some totally new ideas of creating a desktop which I can try to implement . I have to work on this project . Please suggest creative ideas.
I read somewhere that Index Funds have more potential than Mutual Funds - SIP. Index funds as name suggest - invest in an index.  Warren Buffett won $1 million using...