How does information data travel through Internet?

i heard that information through internet travels through cables under sea.
is it true?
That means there is under sea cable connection between all the countries....

Replies

• Fahad Bhatti
    Fahad Bhatti
    ofcourse bro, its fibre optic cables network down the bed of the sea, I came to know it when the internet was out in a region of Pakistan due to the breakage of fibre optic cable, a ship was sent to the location in sea and it took 3 days to repair.
    but a country has sattelite and wireless links with the rest of the world as well which are used for alternative if such situation occurs.
  • AHAD-KHAN
    AHAD-KHAN
    yeah its true, fibre optics cables are used because its information carrying capacity is much greater than copper wire.fibre optics cable are totally different from other types of cables ,it works on the principle of total internal reflection and data will be send and receive using laser beam.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey i bought a hp dv2910tx with vista pre loaded. now i need to install Xp. but the xp setup is not detecting my hard disk even thought the pre...
Hello everyone. I want to build an aircraft that can hover in one place and move in different directions but I am not talking about the VSTOL in some planes...
hey sry for the commotion well madeup a logo hope ya might like it ... tell me culdnt do posting in that section comments wellcomed 😛
What are the contents of .BGI files of C++. How can i read these files? Solution is required Urgently.
Let me make it simple. Need a laptop. Not sure whether should i go for AMD or Intel? Suggestion?