How does facebook track who visited our profiles?

does there any method with which we can come to know that who visited our profile,either friends or strangers.....?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Please provide better titles to your posts. I've edited the title from 'facebook' to 'How does facebook track who visited our profiles'.
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    sad_engineer
    does there any method with which we can come to know that who visited our profile,either friends or strangers.....?
    It's all database!
    Facebook database stores all the stuffs going on! So, I think that's the way it is done!
    Not sure though
  • sad_engineer
    sad_engineer
    so we can't know that who has visited our profile?
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    sad_engineer
    so we can't know that who has visited our profile?
    I don't think you can do that! unless you have some personal relationship with Mark Zuckerberg 😉
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    I have a better idea : switch to orkut....😉 They will show you who visited your profile....😛

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Heyy guys..!! need some help.... and btech graduates might be very helpful especially...... I want to work on a project m in 3rd year mechanical engg at Zakir Hussain College...
Anyone applying for UES 23 permanent commission for pre final year engg students......?????
What Do U Mean By Steady State? How is it different from the transient state? I am asking in context of electronics. Please explain in brief.
plzz justify your answer..!!!! Short time rating of machine have : 1] Equal to name plate rating 2] less than name plate rating 3] greater than name plate rating 4]...
can a 12v dc motor work on 12v ac supply..i.e. alternately forward & reverse bias?