How does Curret sensor on Labview using Arduino works ?

Hi everyone! Im working on a project in which I need to mesure the current using sensor, and show the battery level on labview.

i'm asking, where can I find current sensors on labview, 

thank you 

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Machine Design says: A serendipitous discovery by a grad student at the Georgia Institute of Technology has led to materials that quickly change color from completely clear to a range...
I have a metal strip (20 x 180 x 1 mm) formed by electrodeposition. The metal strip was annealed to 935 degree centigrade (microstructure showed increase in grain size). The...
Design invites: Take a look at how space has been portrayed in film over the past decade, from nonfiction movies such as First Man to space fantasy in the Star...
DesignSpark says: In the first of a new series, Dr Volker de Haas, designer of the open source PLC/IPC Revolution Pi, explains the core differences between automation and IT.Part 1...
From Pocket: A few tips on how to craft emails to quickly and clearly relay messages and avoid miscommunication.https://getpocket.com/explore/item/how-to-write-email-with-military-precision