How design multi-pulley system?

How design a multi pulley & belt system that ensures positional accuracy at end?

I'm designing a SCARA robot. All the servo motors will be placed at base and driving force is transferred thorough pulley mechanism. Each joints are connected by harmonic drive.

But I'm worried about positional accuracy at end because of the accumulated backlash of timing belt. Could you give me a tip for this problem?

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please send it early project details about water simulation with source codes
I am a 2018 fresher looking for job and I am not getting the proper way to find jobs. Most of the Jobs are with consultancy. And about off-campus I...
I'm a B.tech fresher from Civil Engineering. However, I completed a certified course in SQL and Manual Testing and got placed as a QA Intern at a growing startup. I'm...
Electropages says: Triboelectrics is the generation of electricity from friction and it could become a new power source for electronic devices. The friction could be as simple as a finger...
if I apply embedded design what is the processe of section B. if i dont,t know about java and os  in section b in cdac