How Crack the top MNC technical round?

I want clear the top MNC's technical round with program execution and how?  Give me particular example with execution of program also?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Too many assumptions here. What kind of MNC is it? IT or Core engineering, which branch. 

Spend some time describing your question in detail and tell us what you want.

Note: Questions that aren't properly described are deleted from CrazyEngineers. 

• Srinivasaraju Akkiraju
    Srinivasaraju Akkiraju

Sorry for inconvenience My qualification is B.Tech CSE MNC is related to Core I want to become a Java developer please help sir 

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Okay, which company's technical round do you wish to clear? What are the problems you are facing? 

PS: Take a moment, and describe your question in about 100 - 200 words; so that we have a complete idea of what help you want. 

• Srinivasaraju Akkiraju
    Srinivasaraju Akkiraju

I want clear technical round MNC's like TCS, WIPRO, INFOSYS,TECH MAHINDRA,

I am facing the problem is

ex: To print the word in clock wise and Anti clock wise direction from specific given character 

String example:- SAMPLE

Clock wise:- M :- MPLESA

Anti Clockwise:- M :- MASELP

Like this type of different problems with solution I need in Java language sir.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey there,I don't know whether it's a right place to ask this question or not, but if anybody can help. It would be greatMy brother is doing bachelors in architecture...
Hii, i m Aksa. i got 82% in 10th and  78% in 12th from U.P.Board. and i got 70% in engineering 1st year and 78% in engineering 2nd year. Now...
Electro pages suggests: Smart cities need smart technology to improve the lives of its residents and to streamline the whole operation and maintenance of urban infrastructure. And while you can’t...
Im civil engineering student,you to suggest some theme for college inauguration program 
I want to keep my self updated with the ongoing modification and new innovation in the field of Chemical engineering to enhance my knowledge and for better opportunities in future.