How can i solve this

I need to calculate the amount of thermal energy radiated by an oxidized cast iron surface at 100 Degree C . I need the answer to come out in watts. How can i solve this ?

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    If you want to calculate quantity of thermal energy, then multiply mass, the specific heat capacity (for liquid water this is 4.19J/g degrees Celsius), and the change in temperature.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

According to pluggd.in flipkart.com is ready to acquire the direct ecommerce competitor letsbuy.com. This acquisition, is going to make the Indian e-shopping scene more interesting as the world online retailer...
Logically, it shouldn't make any difference whether the batteries (the AA-sized ones) are left within the electronic gadget which is not in use. But it's often advised to remove them...
With the upcoming customer preview launch of the next operating system from Microsoft, I'm quite sure the developer community is getting ready to try out the next from Redmond giant....
Why there should to be matching impedance between two parallel connected transformer?
Google's famous lightweight web browser is now coming to Google's famous mobile operating system Android. The company announced the launch of chrome for android and following video demonstrates the early...