How can I make future in cloud computing?

what is cloud? why we need cloud computing. what is scope of cloud computing and how can impliment in cloud computing. How can i make future in cloud computing.which field is most valueable in cloud computing

Replies

• Alisha Tandon
    Alisha Tandon

Cloud computing is performing all the computing and storage over the Internet on a pool of remote servers called Cloud. Cloud computing is essential because it solves several problems like scalability, speed of operations, performance, data integrity and security, and cost of computing. 

Cloud System Admins, DevOps, Cloud Sales, Cloud Software Engineer, Cloud Security Manager, Cloud Performance Engineer are all emerging fields in cloud computing. 

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Nikhil, if you perform a search on Internet "What is cloud computing?" you will get lot of reading material and videos that explain the concept of cloud computing in detail. 

We do not know whether you are a student or already working in somewhere. To make a career and future in cloud computing, you will have to develop expertise in cloud technologies. Hadoop, BigData, Data Analytics, AWS, Google Cloud Computing are all the domains that you should explore for possible options. 

Do find out more information about them and ask specific questions about the technologies that you find interesting. However, before asking, it'll be nice if you could perform a search on the Internet to find the answers. All the best!

• Nikhil Verma
    Nikhil Verma

I am MCA student from Chandigarh University and Thank You

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Iam with B.E degree can do B.ed and if yes than in which subjects do i have as an option?
Hello all, I recently graduated and for my senior project I laid the ground work for a larger project I want to complete. For my project I used an infrared...
I recently discovered this post on Twitter and was amazed. I tried to draw a few curves myself and this seems to be working. I'm however open to opinions and...
Im unable to form teams with my friends having reference no. starts from CT but also i dont want to delete my account is it not possible to change reference...
How design a multi pulley & belt system that ensures positional accuracy at end?I'm designing a SCARA robot. All the servo motors will be placed at base and driving force...