How can engineers save millions of lives?

Engineer (UK):

It’s time for engineers to use our skills to give everyone in the world access to clean water, power and healthcare, says the president of the Institution of Civil Engineers, Professor Lord Robert Mair

The ultimate objective of engineering is to meet people’s needs. Whether that involves building homes for families, providing road and rail links for commuting workers, or producing consumer technology, our profession provides the solutions for every aspect of modern life.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

From Engineer (UK):https://www.theengineer.co.uk/ready-for-digital-revolution/?cmpid=tenews_6530790&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&utm_campaign=tenews&adg=B9661AD2-80C4-45E6-885B-771A5905C40A
Mine score was less than 60% ...n i know how badly i want to get placement...so i want some solution regarding dis.....
please,i am cofused whether i should take civil or mechanical engineering in btech.
i am interested in machine learning but most of the  fellows are telling that it is very difficult so please clarify my doubt and if possible tell me path for...
i have some knowledge on these exams but i didnt know exact information so please clarify thease things,thank u.