How artificial intelligence is revolutionising medical diagnostics

Engineer (UK) says: Slowly but surely, artificial intelligence is infiltrating almost every aspect of our lives. It is already busy in the background of many routine tasks, powering virtual assistants like Siri and Alexa, recommendations from Amazon and Netflix, and underpinning billions of Google searches each day. But as the technology matures, AI’s impact will become more profound, and nowhere is that more apparent than in healthcare. 

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Design News says: We recently conducted a survey of Design News readers. We asked about salaries as well as job satisfaction. We also asked whether our readers would recommend engineering...
guys, I am facing a lot of problems with my android project. I am facing the problems from my connections itself. I don't know the python coding language. so if...
Hai , iam a diploma in mechanical engineering student. I want to do industrial training 6months in bhel Hyderabad so what I do please give your suggestion
what are the best college and institute which are providing the best course of construction management? please explain the process of admission.
Isn’t a toddler laughing and chasing a butterfly the same happyA starving child crying for food deserves the same compassion irrespective of what nationality that unfortunate one was born into...