How addicted are you to CE?

Here is your chance to express how addicted you are.I welcome all CEans to express how sticky you are in CE.
First my turn:
*I usually open fb , twitter , gmail in separate tabs before joining CE but now all the things changed.My first preference become CE when opening my phone browser.I am super exited to see myself digging in CE.I have gained a lot from CE and trying my best to cope and learn from Other CEans on how to post quality posts.Share your addiction.......

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    CE addiction is one thing I won't forget I used to open my laptop just for posting in CE and reading more threads

I remember every fight I had with the former Troll_So_Hard and my greatest hero here in CE Prototype

But those days are slowly declining now

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So I bought a Western Digital (WD) My Passport 1TB external HDD from Flipkart and it arrived just a few moments ago. I quickly unboxed the drive and connected it...
what is the difference between project and product???.. can anybody tell main difference..
All of us at some point of time had watched cartoon network and animax especially at your childhood days but which cartoon do you miss very much? mine: *tom and...
while there is a elastic limit for tensile ,compressive and shear stresses, is there a elastic limit for thermal stress?where the solid comes back to its original state when the...
All new ” EXCITING H DESIGN!!! ” is the latest announcement that the Auto giant Honda has came up recently. Those three exclamations do really have a meaning behind it....