How a btech student should get a job and have success

What are job opertunities for the students who completed btech in Mining branch and how he has to get foreign jobs? 

Replies

• Mohit G
    Mohit G

There could be a very long answer and a short answer. I'll post the short answer below. 

In order to get a job, you will need the skills required by the industry. Acquiring these skills needs investment in terms of efforts, time and sometimes money. Unfortunately, your engineering degree will not prepare you for the industry.

In order to get a job, look at the available options. In your case, if you wish to make a career in Mining industry, you will have to look for internship opportunities or recruitment notices in the cities where mining industry is functional. 

For 'foreign jobs', the proven way is to take GRE, TOEFL and get admission in a foreign University of your choice. Once you graduate from a foreign University, it's relatively easy to get a job in the desired industry. 

Find out more information about GRE. All the best!

• RAJU BIRUDULA
    RAJU BIRUDULA

Thank you sir for your reply 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

we want the job for my life please help me?
Please mention any project ideas because if you are idea really makes something better then you people have a chance to get hire by our company.
actually i am going to start mine final year project and i am unable to get a good project so i would request you to suggest me some project for...
Dear medam/sir, After 45 years in civil engineering field which type of jobs easily we can get.
Hi Connection,Can anybody please provide me windchill migration & support interview question & materials?  I have a total work experience of 4.5 yrs working as a Sr.Test engineer. Thanks,Priya Gupta