HIDE DATA IN MOBILE WITHOUT ANY SOFTWARE

Just follow following steps :
  1. Create any new folder or you can use any existing folder that is to be hidden.
  2. Rename the folder to any name but with the extension of .jad like if I want to hide my images folder then I will name it as IMG.jad
  3. Now create a new folder with the same name in the same directory but with the extension of .jar So, I would create the folder with the name IMG.jar
  4. And thats it!! My orignal images folder which has been renamed with .jad gets hidden and only folder with.jar extension is visible which is empty.So,my data is protected/hidden from unwanted eyes...

Replies

• gandhi vishrut
    gandhi vishrut
    but how to get it back ?
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    It's not working on my Nokia 1100 😲.
    Would you please specify which type of phone OS you are talking about?
  • gandhi vishrut
    gandhi vishrut
    lol can you even make folders on 1100 and rename ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

At the top of your Facebook profile, you'll see the five most recent pictures containing a picture of you. You can use this section of your profile to make a...
Create a folder that looks customized in Microsoft windows, by saving one of the images or a copy of an image in the folder as folder.jpg. Once this has been...
Hello, i'm Kosi , a 400 level Electronics Engineering Student of University of Nigeria, Nsukka. Being a female student hasnt been very easy because think you dont know what you...
Got in the mail: Creative Mania and Obsession If you are a creative person and you are internally driven to passionately make meaning as Eric Maisel describes in his creativity...
Got in the mail: THIS IS WHY WITNESSES ARE ONLY 50%ACCURATE! "Officer the light was GREEN not pink!" If your brain works normally this is neat. This is another example...