hi guys

hi guys i m fresher plz give me some ideas n innovative things about electroonics.๐Ÿ˜be a winner........

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi, welcome to CE.

Please avoid usage of SMS text in your posts anywhere on CE. ๐Ÿ˜€

What exactly do you want? There are tons of innovative ideas we have here on CE.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE.
    Are you using your Mobile Number as your User name?
  • Black_Rose
    Black_Rose
    Welcome to CE =)
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE..
    hi to all please can you tel me about ring modulator circuit.๐Ÿ˜be a winner.
    โ€‹
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome and nice to meet meet you. Please post your qustion in the appropriate forum, for that subject try our electrical & electronics engineering forum. As helpful hints, be sure to read all the sticky posts, search for previous posts on your topic & be as specific as you can when posting.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE...

There are millions hecker on the web who looks for mobile number/account number here and there... and still you are using it as user name?

:evil:
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Good Day to all Thanks for accepting me as a new member, I hope I can contribute something that I know in any field as long as it is related...
We make a mini project on 8255 IC and we want a masm programming on that which make PORT A as an input and PORT C as an output which...
Currently i am doing my bachelor project. the idea of the project is to control several devices and systems using PC, i will connect the PC to PIC using USB...
Now a days there is good market of PIC(Microchip) controller as Student Projects.. (In Industry NXP and Freescale are Good!) I was trying to learn PIC a long time ago...
Wishing our CEan - The Y Not a very happy and prosperous birthday ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ May your dreams come true ๐Ÿ˜