Hi everyone

I'm a materials engineering senior student from Turkey. I spend most of my time studying. I have lots of dreams and targets to realize about materials science. My main fiels of interests are iron and steel production technologies, casting technologies, materials characterization and renewable energy technologies. I hope this forum can help me enlarge my vision about those fields.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Wow, CE spreads its wings in Turkey!

Welcome to CE, Sunnyday! ๐Ÿ˜ We are happy to have you with us. I hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word in Turkey!

We look forward to having your as our active CEan!
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    welcome sunnyday...to CE forum :smile:

I hope CE will have it's shadow spread all over world very soon ... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Hello Sunnyday from Turkey. Cool we are spreading wings every where.

Go through these links, introduce yourself and then start contributing. Good luck and enjoy!

#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • bhavna
    bhavna
    hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Bhavna. Please take a look at our Introductions template and introduce yourself ๐Ÿ˜€ -

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • umarmunir
    umarmunir
    thanx to all

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hii guys i m a final yr E&E student .and a ๐Ÿ˜’ new comer in CE ๐Ÿ˜›
hi people, I'm xtreamx_x congratulations cool forum
CEans, We've a good bunch of engineers who have spent some time in corporate world and are looking forward to cracking GMAT. Wouldn't it be nice if all GMAT takers...
Well well! That's what lot of the wanna-be entrepreneurs fear the most! But should you really worry about your idea being stolen? I've been approached by quite a few wanna-be...
Hiii Everyone