Here is another nano...

Two boys from Vasai near Mumbai, not even engineers, have achieved a feat that should inspire a million like us on any day. They created a small (one seat) car with a 150cc engine that could run on a mix of ethanol and coconut oil.

Here is the story --> #-Link-Snipped-#

Although its probably not the best of an automobile, it is certainly a commendable job that these guys have conceived, assembled, fabricated run it all on their own. It cost them about 9000 Indian Rupees... thats it. Interestingly, neither of them have had formal technical education that could help them to build an automobile.

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    Awesome!!!😀
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Great!! why dont we encourage them!!! and work on their crude design to make it on-par with commercila vehicles!!!!
  • komputergeek
    komputergeek
    Really Great !!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello every one I am in III year an I'm from vijayawada, A.P. we are trying for a wall climber for which we need a vacuum motor and suction cup....
hi friends........ can any body tell mee how air fuel car work or car which uses air as fuel?? can u give me some links related to it? plz......

Hi

Hello Friends, Name: Harvinder Singh. Engineering Trade: Computer Occupation: FMS Engineer in CMS Computers Limited Location : Patiala (PUNJAB) Work Experience: 2 Yrs Hobbies & Interests: Internet & Gadgets Aim...
Solution# 1: 1. Hop to ‘Run’ and open ‘Regedit’ 2. Navigate to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SYSTEM > CurrentControlSet > Services > Browser > Parameters 3. Find the Key Name: IsDomainMaster and...
CEans, Congratulations to everyone on crossing a new milestone in a journey that started three years ago. We all celebrate our foundation day as "CrazyEngineers Day" [November 26, 2008]. We...