Help with simulating mobile communication system using Matlab

Hi all, I doing a project to develop stimulator on mobile communication system. It will be done using MatLab.
The problem now is I do not know how to start on doing the implementation, what are the factor the affect the performance of the system. πŸ˜”
Who can help to give me some idea on how to kick start the program.

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    hello JoeCHUA
    could you be a bit more elaborate?
  • krishniha
    krishniha
    NO IDEA!!!!!! but i'll check with that ok joe
  • JoeCHUA
    JoeCHUA
    Hi guys, this is the synopsis for the project :
    The aim of this project is to develop a simulator for a cellular mobile radio system under the Windows operating system. Inputs to the simulator may include the cell size, structure, traffic intensity and mobile speeds. The implementation of the simulator will be based on stochastic simulation, and can be developed using Matlab or on any standard convenient software platform. The project will be judged based on user friendliness as well as on the speed of the simulator. Area Communications and Computer Nature of Project Simulation PreRequisites

I do not know what are the inputs required as I am not good in communication. I need some help on this
  • nourdajeh
    nourdajeh
    hello i have been asked to do the same project ,can you help in this project i will be greatfull
    and thx anyway

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, It has been long time since anyone from our team (that's all of us, including you!) has written any article. So I thought of converting a discussion I'm having...
hiiiiiiiiiii
hi........am a final year BE student . am planning to do a project based on steam engine. can i get some ideasπŸ˜’
😁😁CE Gear Store Launches Today 😁😁 Click to Visit The CE Gear Store ​ CEans, CE's the way of life for us and now you will be able to wear...
Discuss everything related to the CE Gear Store in this thread. Visit following thread for the announcement :- https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/6665-ce-gear-store.html