help to detect a voltage n turn on or off alarm based on the output.

i want to make a circuit which can do the following work---
suppose there is an instrument which works on 400 V. if a wrong voltage is applied is may get damaged so i want to make a circuit which should check the input voltage and if the voltage is not 400V then it makes a alarm to ring or if the voltage is 400V then it is applied to the instrument.

help me with this please...😔

Replies

• harshul.lath
    harshul.lath
    plz guys plz help me atleast mr.big k could u come to rescue me????

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi CEans, I am good in basics of sql server 2005. I want to learn more about the queries. Mainly triggers, procedures, cursors. Can some one suggest me some books...
Oracle Corporation USA will fire employees in its European and Asian offices as a part of restructuring process to accommodate the newly acquired Sun Microsystems. Oracle said in a filing...
Source: Turkey blocks Google services - Internet - News - Tech - The Times of India ISTANBUL: Turkey has indefinitely shut off access to several Google services including Google Docs....
Today is the World Environment day..! I will try to use paper bags from today. You guys done anything today to protect our Environment.
Guys please suggest me some book for network programming in java which is specifically meant for network programming only