Help required with windmill aerodynamics

I am doing my design and fabrication project to increase the efficiency of windmill.Can any body suggest an idea to reduce the static or stagnation pressure generated,so that there is less backlift created !!!!!!!

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Why don't you design a bit, making it a little more aerodynamic.
    Try to design it in such a way that the air strikes perpendicular to it.
    What say everyone?
  • aerotheracer
    aerotheracer
    I need to modify the shape of the tower not rotor blades........anyway thanku

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everbody, This is Ankur, a chemical engineer with 26 years experience in commissioning, operations and process design. I am new to CE but a veteran in forums and blogging....
in all the rush of the crappy T issue boiling up at Hyderabad, why not have a pleasant meet? I would be in Hyderabad for 3 days starting from thrusday(17...
hello CEan's I have to give the facility of using debit card in our web based application.Anybody have idea about this ? I am using jsp as a server side...
[video=youtube;Ne6xwBHH378]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ne6xwBHH378[/video] Don't miss this. ๐Ÿ˜
Dear Experts, I have dtd and Schema, How to validate them. I should use browser or any softwares like ALTA VISTA XML SPY ?? Please Help. R.Rengaraj