HELP- Rebuilding refugee camp

Hi, we are currently rebuilding Nahr El Bared refugee camp in Lebanon. However, both the army and UNRWA forbid digging. The current ground is backfill from rubbish and unknown materials. The foundation will be a raft foundation. The only way is to use structural backfill over the existing one(from 1-2 meters high). I know we can't build directly on structural backfill because of settelment problems; Can anything be done here? A proposition was made about using sement stabilized backfill, is it enough? Thank you for helping

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I decided to give the new UPI payments system built by the Government to find out how it works. I was asked to create a UPI ID for myself so...
CrazyEngineers IO - Career Guidance App has seen phenomenal response in the recent days. Considering the amount we invest into helping our fellow engineers make the right decision in their...
Hi, Need mini project topics and ideas on data communications or web programming and services
I am try to download tool and die diploma questions paper with solution. If you have known about it please let me know.?
I have a some data base in excel and I want the same to be connected to a webpage dynamically! I also need to use the information to filter data...