help on thermoelectric refrigerator needed

hi everyone

I am doing a project on thermoelectric Refrigerator and from my research i found out about a p-type material known as Zn4Sb3 which has a high figure of merit however, as far as i know to make a thermoelectric module, it has to be combined with an n-tpye material. is it that any n-type material is possible to use with Zn4Sb3? can i use Bi2Te3?

just to confirm is Zn4Sb3 possible to use for making thermoelectric refrigerator ?as some artice i read that it could not give a figure of merit of 1.4 at room temperature.

hope someone could help me with this problem.

I would also appreciate it if someone had any book or article about this topic to reccomend.

Thanks

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Im sorry if this threat dont go here. Well the thing is, i have a 500Gb hard disk, it has 120Gb occupied, after i runned defraggler software i have 130Gb...
Hello gUys Is there any website where we can upload a picture and get compelete information about it?? 😕
Hi During the selection of the project you should be very careful, if u r having a dream company. 90% of the technical interviews are basically from your projects.Apart from...
CEans, Out latest small talk is now live on CE. Check it out here: https://www.crazyengineers.com/achyut-godbole-the-unstoppable-engineer/
This is a great innovation that can help in the energy savings Check it out here:Hybrid electric cars may power our homes - SiliconIndia