Help me find online Oracle 9i server

i want to use the oracle 9i online server to execute some queries, i have used
the server online previously but now i cant seem to find it any where since i moved to england. is there any way you can help me please, i have my exams coming up and need to revise. the 10g serer is of no use to me as my exams are based on the 9i server if you can pleas find the online server/database i will be very greatful

thanks

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am studying for computer science and eng. final year.i hava to take a seminar in next month,could yo please suggest me some latest topics that could be taken as...
Hi to all, I am LORD_EC(thats my nick name).I am a 4th year Engg student at Delhi college of Engineering..Currently preparing for IIM's and i need you best wishes for...
hello everybody,i'm rajasekhar just graduated last month in electrical enggineering,wanted to do masters by writing GATE the next year.i'll be posting queries if i have any doubt so will be...
hello everybody,i'm rajasekhar just graduated last month in electrical enggineering,wanted to do masters by writing GATE the next year.i'll be posting queries if i have any doubt so will be...
hello everybody,i had this doubt for a long time.nobody could clarify this for me.well ,in a transformer there are high voltage and low voltage windings.i've read that in order to...