Hello

I am Basheer...I have done Masters in Computer Engineering.Currently i am working in And Or logic as a design engineer...This company manufactures embeddd system products..So i have to work in all the fields of computer engineering e.g digital designing, controller programming, FPGAs and CPLDs and lot more..

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends, Can any one of you suggest me the procedure to access a computer that is on a local network. Help would be greatly appreciated!!!!
Hi Guys, I am searching for a GSM modem which when attached to my microcontroller will sen a SMS or a ring tone to any mobile number which i will...
I'm Abhishek Agarwal from Moradabad, India. Just completed my B.Tech. in Information Technology. Now-a-days hunting for the job. 😒 See u all !!!!! bbye
Hello to all CE's.. is there anyone of you who has a matlab installer?... The one is used to solve matrices?... Or links to free downloads.. thanks again...😁
hi friends i am new to this forum. i m doing mechanical engineering in mumbai. i heard about a weapon whose function is to destroy missiles in air. can it...