Hello! I wish to do hydroponic farming. What are the technical aspects that I need to consider in the process?

😎 Together we can 

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

If you are in India, you can look at this:

#-Link-Snipped-#

• Edson Sylivester
    Edson Sylivester

Thanks for the insight but am in Tanzania 

• Edson Sylivester
    Edson Sylivester

@Ramani is there a way I coul get the tutorials and videos via the internet 

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

#-Link-Snipped-#

• Edson Sylivester
    Edson Sylivester

Thanks @Ramani we shall keep it in case of anything but am still confused with the spacing between plants and the required atmospheric conditions 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello all. i am a post graduate student. i am doing a project on ANN to find marshall properties. any one have any documents regarding it ..please share..and the mix...
Hello Sir,I am An B.tech 2016 (ECE) Passout, After B.tech I did Many courses but all went in vain as i didn't get a job.When i Was Doing Courses My...
It should be of medium size like dustbin in our house to compost the wet waste in least time using culture.
The design will need to consider the following:Fluid flow rate = 50mL/minAir flow rate = As low as possibleFluid media = Peritoneal DialysateMedia temperature = 34 Deg CAir media =...
I am doing BE ece .  I wanted to do my master degree in astronomy .  What is the eligibility to do astronomy as ME .Where is this course available?Tell...