Hello from Leena Mittal

Hello!

I want to know more about electronic engineering, so my computer show me this site. Suddenly i realise that really electronics is one of the best branch and when i read documents on this site, i feel that all engineers here are mad becoz of the site name crazy engineers. But when i saw more, than i realise that engineers are the best one in world solve all problems of the world. I take option of electronics in college. Actually thats the beggining of my college and my new session. My 1st year will now start.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi Leena,

Welcome to CE. Glad to have you here. We are "crazy", but not "mad". All of us here are "crazy" in the sense that we dream a better tomorrow and we believe we have the power to make it happen. Yes, we're here to solve the complex problems of the the world! ๐Ÿ˜€

I hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word. Tell your friends about CE!
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome aboard Leena. Best of luck for your new life as a college student. Yes, Electronics is a good branch but you can not say that it is the best. From your point of view it may be but others may disagree. Moreover all vocations are good and have their worth in the society, we should not say that this is the best or this is the worst. If you think that the job of the person who cleans the sewers is bad, then think, if no one would do this, the dirty water will overflow and cause epidemics in the city.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Chill, Patty! Leena only said electronics was ONE of the best branches in engineering ๐Ÿ˜‰ But who would disagree about it being the best anyway? *grin*

Leena, best of luck with your first year! Remember to keep your options open ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash
    But who would disagree about it being the best anyway? *grin*
    ๐Ÿ˜Ž <- those goggles help read almost anything, you see!

:sleeping:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Want to switch your job? Want to know how much you're worth in the market? Want to know how much can you expect in your dream company? Want to...
hi.... i'm nirmal i doin my 4rth yr btech in kerala.in ece branch i dont know if i am as brilliant as you guys ..but i'm sure i'll try to...
Hi Guys, I just came across this link National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning(NPTel) Home where they are claiming that they will distribute the course material from the IIT and...
hi, i'm M@d. i'm indian and i'm studyin Diploma in Mechanical!! i need ideas for my Project!! Plzzzzzzz.....Help me Buddies!!!
Hi, Ppl Plzzzzzzzzzzz...........Help me i need ideas regardin Project in Mech..engg..