Hello from Harry

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ♫♫ĦÅЯЯλ♫♫ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Hi guys!! Its me HARRY. Here is a brief info about me:-

Generous and warmhearted Creative and enthusiastic Broad-minded and expansive Faithful and loving..........dats what I'm...

On the dark side....I am pompous and patronizing Bossy and interfering Dogmatic and intolerant.

I'm ambitious, courageous, dominant, strong willed, positive, independent, self-confident and self-controlled. I'm born leader, either in support of, or in revolt against, the status quo. Even some people call me center of attraction.

In a relation with others I'm open, sincere, genuine and trusting. Outgoing, spontaneously warm hearted and plain spoken, though never lacking in kindliness, I'm more disillusioned than the average if let down by those I trust.

My relations may fail for the same reason, yet I'm sincere and generous to my lovers while love lasts, and I stay attached to my lovers homes so long as it is run for my benefit. I demand service but am incapable of giving it.

What I like:-
Speculative ventures,Lavish Living, Pageantry and Grandeur, Children,Drama

What I don't like:-
Doing things safely, Ordinary, Day to day living, Small minded people, Penny pinching, Mean spiritedness.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Harry! 😁

We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word. Nice intro (except the red font!]
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Welcome Harry 😀

Biggie, what's wrong with red? Matches with the Crazy Engineers theme! lol
  • nasharry
    nasharry
    Kind f new guyzz in diz forum.....
    Lookzz nice though...
    Wot do u guyz discuzz basically???
    Hope itz not Btech subjectz.........
    lollz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Harry, please make sure you don't use SMS language!

Well yea, we discuss a lot of things I suppose. Hope you can get involved in the forums!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @Harry: Go through following thread -> #-Link-Snipped-# before you being on CE 😀

@ Ash : Nothing wrong. You all need a chance to pull my leg, huh? 😡

@Harry, again -> Harry, we discuss everything that is related to engineering and engineers. Browse through various sections of CE Forums and you'll see that we've discussions of all kinds : innovative ideas, help threads, troubleshooting, general discussions, jokes - just everything.

I also recommend you to go through About US link -> #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, As we say, engineers are eternal. We've been making world a better place to live by bringing improvement/innovation in everything that surrounds us. Here's presenting the one of its...
im a 3,rd yr student .i want to do a project on 8051 microcontrolller . is it possible 4 me to do 1 under sm prof of iits or sm...
Contest announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/5206-ce-innovator-contest.html We'll handle all the questions/queries related to The CE Innovator Contest in this thread! Post your question and we'll quickly reply to you.
I want to know the details of the topic '"compressible fluid flow"
im a 3,rd yr srtudent of electronics &comm .im interested in making a career in my core field ,not interested in software as such .Does doing sm exrta course like...