Heinrich Hertz Google Doodle!

hertz-2011-hp

The above Google Doodle plays tribute to Heinrich Hertz for his contribution to the electromagnetic theory of light. He was the first to satisfactorily demonstrate the existence of electromagnetic waves by building an apparatus to produce and detect radio waves.

Cool! Right? 😉

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Yeah, I saw it and fine, simple one... How do they relate this with Google? I mean, does this sequence say Google or just a sine kinda wave?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    CEan-punch-a-tantra covered it on VoiCE first thing in the morning. 😀

Check -
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We made a small change to our logout message and made it bit 'emotional' to make you stay on the site 😉 . But looks like no one noticed it...
Microsoft's just launched a direct attack on Google's productivity software. Interesting, check:
Twitter's just announced the update for Android and iOS platforms through their official blog today. The new app update brings the high-demand features like 'swipe shortcut', design & usability improvements....
Author's note: This is the first of a series of 'half-day' jokes. Essentially, single-panel / two-panel comics. This will allow better visual punnery, graphs, punch lines etc, while the longer...
Hello guys, I am doing a project regarding switching time in various magnetic structures( like nano structures which layered on harddisk platter) using micromagnetics. I need some help regarding how...