HCL Technologies Graduate Engineer Trainee Role

What is the role and work to be performed by Graduate Engineer Trainee in HCL and is there possible carrier growth?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Generally the role of freshers as Software Engineers is to support projects in various technical functions across delivery projects. Your role would depend a lot on the kind of project you are placed in. So, it could be something related to testing, development, technical support, maintenance, IT consulting etc. If you have further idea of what kind of project or technology or domain you are getting put in, we can share more details.

You may refer to this: What will be the role of a Graduate Engineer Trainee
  • shweta chauhan
    shweta chauhan
    Ok..thanks mam

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is there any vacancy or recruitment process going on recently for mechanical engineer either in govt. or private sector?
The iconic Volkswagen Beetle from the 60's will hit the Indian roads once again! Volkswagen has just launched the latest version of the Beetle priced at 28.73 lakhs. The company...
I found this little unnecessary blank space appearing by default in any conversation. I would like to know how to decrease it and send the text with as much space...
The tech giant that has been in news almost every alternate day for the launch of various new features on its platform such as Photo magic, its professional services, year...
Hello!!! I need to know the nomenclature of a carbide insert of specification CNMG120408ENTMR CTC1115 (Ceratizit make). I mean what does all the individual alphabets in the given specification mean?...