Hate this in many people

This is my opinion and never meant to offend any regulars

Whenever I see a Newbie come here and check their profile card they always seem to be doing one of the following

• Viewing thread 450+ topics
  • Viewing thread related to projects in blah blah department
  • Viewing thread related to Getting clear tag in placements
What in the world do they think about this site ??
Is this a cradle for LEECHES ?
Man this sucks in many newbies
Be regular members here and you will excel in your projects and placements guys contribute more to develop more

Replies

• grsalvi
    grsalvi
    Buddy please don't consider anyone wrong.
    Different users have different reasons for not contributing.

"The giver is always an honorable person and it is the giver from whom the taker shall learn to give"
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Yeah but why then are they leeching
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Some leeches (Hirudo Medicinalis) are making a come back for micro surgery.
    Hirudotherapy Medicinal Use
    Let them be.
    They come to suck, but may stay to 'white wash' as Tom Sawyer found.
    Tom gave up the brush with reluctance in his face, but alacrity in his heart. And while the late steamer Big Missouri worked and sweated in the sun, the retired artist sat on a barrel in the shade close by, dangled his legs, munched his apple, and planned the slaughter of more innocents. There was no lack of material; boys happened along every little while; they came to jeer, but remained to whitewash. By the time Ben was fagged out, Tom had traded the next chance to Billy Fisher for a kite, in good repair; and when he played out, Johnny Miller bought in for a dead rat and a string to swing it with -- and so on, and so on, hour after hour. And when the middle of the afternoon came, from being a poor poverty-stricken boy in the morning, Tom was literally rolling in wealth. He had besides the things before mentioned, twelve marbles,
    After all if everyone gives, there have to be some to receive.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Yeah convinced about it pal more population strikes here because of the leechers as they introduce CE to others

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what is the algorithm for mbile number tracing? i know something that is number tracing according to the std code for place. how to find the location of the number...
Hey friends, We conducted poll yesterday & result is draw between BT technology & Display technologies .... So unfortunately one last poll before we finalise the topic. [Prototype] jeffrey samuel...
Does you phone ring when you are attending an important lecture? If yes, there's an app developed by IIT Bombay students that puts your phone into silent mode automatically when...
Can any1 pls tell me the details about button operated gear changing system for two wheelers becoz I want to do my final year project on this topic pls help...
What is hacking?is hacking different from ethical hacking.If so what is the difference?