Hardware of KST-TS01 and RX806

Hi everyone,

I've bought the two transmitter and receiver already and is stuck where to go from here for both the hardware and software part.

Hardware: Where do i suppose to connect it? or should i build a circuit for it?

Software: How do i program it? Is it possible by using PIC18f4520?

Thank you.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    cardic
    Hi everyone,

I've bought the two transmitter and receiver already and is stuck where to go from here for both the hardware and software part.

Hardware: Where do i suppose to connect it? or should i build a circuit for it?

Software: How do i program it? Is it possible by using PIC18f4520?

Thank you.
    Can you please give link of datasheet.. or if you have then please have a look at application section i am sure there will be some reference design with microcontroller. and yes you can interface with PIC.

i have used RF module from HOPE RF only so not that much sure about your module.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A young boy enters a barber shop and the barber whispers to his Customer, "This is the dumbest kid in the world. Watch while I prove it to you." The...
two signals that have the same frequency.whn the amplitude of first is at its maximum the amplitude of the second signal is at half its maximum from the zero level....
Why do the telecom transport equipments (like SDH) use only -48v or -24v dc?
According to the founder of Wikipedia Mr.Jimmy Wales Indians contribute to the growth of Wikipedia in much advanced and bigger way and he spokes about the importance of INDIA to...
A forwarded Email!! Once upon a time, there lived a King who, despite his luxurious lifestyle, was neither happy nor content. One day the King came upon a Servant who...