Happy CrazyEngineers Anniversary, everyone!

Howdy CEans!

It's been a tradition on CrazyEngineers to celebrate the anniversary of our site with fellow members whom we fondly call CEans. Last week has been super fun as thousands of you participated in our week-long quiz contest on CE's own web app - #-Link-Snipped-#.

🎉

We've come a long way from the day we were born - 26th of November 2005!

Since then, we've grown to 2.2 Lakh+ member community, indulged thousands of engineers in amazing discussions, organized tons of MEGA contests for our members, had fun offline meet-ups, made some of the coolest friends on the internet, built several useful web apps on our app-ecosystem #-Link-Snipped-# and found it all worthwhile when YOU came ahead and said super nice things about it. 😀

YAY! 😍

Currently, our team is working on bringing together all of our features and services on a single, unified platform. Over the course of next couple of months, the brains behind CE will be working 24x7 on making CE more feature-rich, easier to use and above-all a really fun place to be. 😎

We want you to accompany us on this amazing ride we've embarked upon so that we grow together to make CrazyEngineers the most awesome place in the world to be.

Happy Birthday, CrazyEngineers! We all love you.

Replies

• Debasmita Banerjee
    Debasmita Banerjee
    Happy 12th Birthday CrazyEngineer! It's been almost two years since I joined VoiCE and I truly owe CE a big time for believing in me. Over the last couple of years, I witnessed some major updates in CE and wish it will grow larger with time.

To all VoiCE fans, I can assure you that you will see a lot of cool updates on the new platform. New reviews, posts, articles and all geeky stuff will be there with a completely new look. Do you have any idea that we can implement? Do let us know as we are eager to write about the things you want to hear about.

Guys, 2018 will bring a lot to you and we expect fullhearted participation from all of you. Come on in, let us know what would you like to see on CE.
  • Amit Jha
    Amit Jha
    I love CE. I enjoy being a part of such a wonderful community which has completed its 12 years serving engineers with every bit of knowledge and support they need. Not only in India but CE is popular outside too and we are really proud of what CE has achieved. Kudos to the efforts of #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-# and each and every member who takes care of the contents of the site to make CE a better place for engineers. I really like #-Link-Snipped-# ma'am's articles which helps in guiding young entrepreneurs . Keep going CE !!
  • Rucha Wankhede
    Rucha Wankhede
    Many happy returns of the day CE. I feel so proud and happy to be a part of this community, I can hardly fathom my wishes into words. It is really a great place to be, with new updates, quality posts and amazing ever growing members. The administrators work round-the-clock to raise the bar of the community every single day and it is really heartening to see the superb progress CE has achieved through years.
    It has enriched me so much as a member and somehow feels very authentic and true to its spirit, in the maddening rush of other technology forums on internet today. Reason enough for me to be always rooting for it for all times to come. Happy Birthday CrazyEngineers😀 Keep rocking always😀🎉😁
  • Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    I was pretty late to the celebrations, today. Missed the quiz too, 😔

I have been a part of CE for over 5 years and every moment with CE is rewarding. Whether its composing articles or asking queries, CrazyEngineers has helpful members. We have seen some amazing engineers on CE discuss the topics of their choice expanding their knowledge with the entire community. The CrazyEngineers website is an indispensable knowledge resource and when we get the unified platform, it will be best of both worlds.
  • Eng.asish kumar
    Eng.asish kumar
    happy birthday crazyengineers it is the best community of learning for me.i am luckyone to be a part of this.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Belated Happy Birthday Crazy Engineers🎉
  • Akash .
    Akash .
    Belated Happy Anniversary CE Family 😀👍
    I have registered on this forum last night and didn't knew it's the Anniversary night. It's great to know that this forum is up and running from last 12 long years.

Cheers to the Admin, Moderators and all the active contributors of CE 👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

OnePlus has released a brand new version of their operating system OxygenOS for OnePlus 5. This update is still in its beta version and is based on Android 8 (Oreo)...
In recent times, artificial lighting has taken a massive leap thanks to adoption of LED lights as they offer greater brightness and low power consumption.While this turn of events might...
Samsung is gearing up to announce a range of smartphones in the year to come. The key products for 2018 are definitely the Galaxy S9 and the S9+. However the...
Social bookmarking sites are online services which allow you to add and share bookmarks of web pages. Some examples of social bookmarking sites are Pinterest, StumbleUpon, Dribble, Pocket and Reddit....
Chinese consumer electronics giant, Oppo has launched a minimum-bezel variant F5 Youth in Philippines for PHP 13,990 (approx. Rs. 17,900). Oppo A79 meanwhile is slated for a debut in its...