Greetings Earthlings! Take me to your leader!

Name: Visionary

*Engineering Trade: Marine Electronics & Telecommunications

*Occupation: Working for American Company #-Link-Snipped-#, Inc! ๐Ÿ˜

Work Experience: 18 years - 11 years onboard merchant ships, 6 years with various telecom / ISP cos ashore, and a year with current employer

*Hobbies & Interests: reading, science, science fiction, music, movies, human languages, history, discussions, electronics and computers

*Aim in life: to be able to do what I really want to do

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: my immediate interest was sparked when I stumbled upon it during a Google search which trawled up wireless electricity distribution thread on this forum

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Visionary! ๐Ÿ˜€

We are very happy to have you with us. I hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word all over the ocean ๐Ÿ˜‰ Take some time to browse the forums and you'll discover tons of coolest ideas on the planet.

We look forward to having you as our active CEan.

PS: *adds Pacific & Atlantic to probable destinations for CE meets*
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    Hi Visionary welcome to CE :smile:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi

hello engineers
๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜” i didnt wanna spam moderator really..... i m in need of the nrz-i reapeter .. my project will be wasted plez actually there were visitors on the forums so...
yup!!! apart fomr our systems there is one more!!!!๐Ÿ˜Ž first ever multi planet solar system has been discovered . though around 360+ planets were found, none of them belonged to...
๐Ÿ˜Hi... my Name is kombo I'm living in Tangerang,Indonesia
Mr. Jelle de Bruin, co-founder of Comcoaster & AppAppeal - Reviews of Web Based Applications asked me to share this video with all of you. Here's India's top 25 hottest...