Grab iPhone 6 (32GB) for Rs. 29K on Amazon India before it's too late

All the iPhone fans without deep pockets, here's your chance to own an iPhone from the past for just about Rs. 29K. Grab it on #-Link-Snipped-# before it's too late. Amazon India is running a special offer that ends tomorrow (March 7); which offers a discount of Rs. 1700 on the newly launched iPhone 6 space grey model with 32GB of on-board storage. If you wish to exchange your old smartphone, you can get up to Rs. 13.5K off.

You might recall that the original iPhone 6 was launched back in 2014 with 16, 64 and 128 GB storages. Apple's released the new model with 32GB of storage in select Asian markets that include China, Taiwan and India. Looking at the specs, it looks like the rest of the hardware has not been changed except for the on-board storage capacity.

iPhone-6-Amazon-offer

Though old, the iPhone 6 is still a solid smartphone in terms of specifications. It features a 8MB rear shooter and 1.2MP selfie camera and lasts for little over a day on moderate usage. Apple does offer 1 year warranty; so the buyers can buy it without worrying. Apple's currently selling iPhone 7 and is expected to announce a redesigned iPhone 8 in coming weeks. Expect further price drop on both iPhone 7 and iPhone 6 models.

Potential buyers of the iPhone 6 may make use of the EMI options made available by Amazon. The EMIs would start at approximately Rs. 2600, but be sure to check the best deal being offered by your bank / credit card.

Are you eyeing the new iPhone 6? Let us know your thoughts.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Does anyone tried SBI Global Debit Card with Paypal? I was successfully able to confirm my debit card on paypal, but when i try to make any transaction or purchase...
In 1980, John Goodenough invented Li-ion battery which worked due to movement of Li+ ions between the two electrodes. It has been more than 30 years and we are still...
Facebook is currently performing the trials on the new 'dislike' button. However, the button is being introduced as the part of the reaction emoji suite in the messenger and not...
Here is the code and the output. I don't understand why the output is a smiley. Can someone explain? #include #include void main() { char *s="hello world"; clrscr(); printf("%.*s", *s);...
Reliance Jio, the Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) owned telecom operator almost doubled the average download speed in January 2017 at 17.42Mbps over December 2016, according to TRAI; reports LiveMint. The...