Google Takeout - Export All Your Google Docs Files In One Go

Google Takeout is just the service that you've always been waiting for. Now if you want to download all the Google Docs documents, spreadsheets and PPTs you've stored online on your pen drive or HDD, you can simply head over to the #-Link-Snipped-# service. Select Google Docs and create an archive. The service will automatically create an archive of all your Google Docs files and make it available for download. The service has been brought to you by Data Liberation: #-Link-Snipped-#

Interesting service, right?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The Data Liberation Front is an engineering team at Google whose singular goal is to make it easier for users to move their data in and out of Google products. We do this because we believe that you should be able to export any data that you create in (or import into) a product. We help and consult other engineering teams within Google on how to "liberate" their products.
    Quite bemusing! A separate team just for the job.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Textbuk.in is Pune based startup that lets students solve a major painpoint - high cost of academic text books. Currently the startup offers textbooks for engineering, BSC and Class 11...
I require to complete a part of my work with matlab my guide said me to go with system identification in matlab for function generation I dont know what to...
Name: Jprblue *Engineering Trade:>>> huh.. what does this mean???😨 Location: Mauritius *Occupation: university of Mauritius Work Experience: .. *Hobbies & Interests: Anything related to computer, sports, science and ethics.. *Aim...
Guys I wish to give a paper presentation.... but choosing a topic is the problem.. can anyone please suggest me some topics..
Solve For X is an initiative by Google which still seems to be mysterious to me. Check out following video that talks a bit about the service. The official introduction...