Google DART - Alternative Rapid Development Programming Language

Google's just released the DART engine on Chromium and the tech preview is now available to download. Those looking to learn and code using DART may quickly download the DARTIUM: #-Link-Snipped-# ; Google chrome with the DART engine integrated. Please note that the browser will just be a technical preview and should not be used as a primary browser as it may have security issues.

Dartium will allow programmers to directly code and run it in the Dart Virtual Machine inside Chromium browser. Both Windows and Mac binaries have been released. Google says that the new programming language has been developed keeping the modern web requirements in mind. Google Engineers are working on DART-To-JavaScript compiler and making it faster & more efficient.

Developers & coding enthusiasts may quickly head over to the #-Link-Snipped-# and explore the language more. Maybe someone can write short programming tutorials for DART; it'd be a great value addition 😀

Replies

• vinci
    vinci
    Dartium for Windows (coming soon!) as on the website
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Are there CEans who can write beginner tutorials for this new programming language? It'd be very useful.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We designed a camshaft and manufactured it using EN8 Steel for a 4s ic engine(splendor bike's). Before started working on it,is it better to harden it? if so for EN8...
I have an interface in JAVA and have created 2 drop down using Choice() in AWT. I use JMatLink for Java Matlab connectivity. Now, whatever i select in drop down...
The problem with using solar energy for cooking is that solar stoves work best when sun is at the peak. It is not possibe to use it indoors. Many 'Varsities...
This is a urban personal transportation concept that marries the convenience of a car with the plusses of a motorcycle. It is stabilised using a gyro and amazingly agile. Looks...
i have installed linux few weeks ago and then got some problems in win xp so need to install a fresh xp .meanwhile i tied to remove linux also so...