Google Allo Launches Series Of Feature Updates Including Stranger Things Sticker Pack

With the brightness of Diwali, wishing you a sweet and scary Halloween, CE brings to you the latest it heard from Google official blog. After the successful launch of “STRANGER THINGS”, an American supernatural science-fiction, horror web television series owned by Netflix, the teen fans pushed the profit bar high for the company. Saluting the epic, Google has recently partnered with Netflix to launch the series special sticker packet to help you go with the flow i.e. Halloween.

The pack is now downloadable from your Google's YouTube Go, Play and Chrome, Allo, News Keep The Average Indian 2G User In Mind. So whether you have plans to borrow some ideas to weave your Halloween gown or just want to kid around with your friends, you will owe this quirky design. Next, up, Google customized their layout with the new reply-from-notification element. Just like the latest Google Allo Vs WhatsApp - Which is better? application, you can directly reply from the notification pop up and you will not be redirected to the application until you really want it.

Google_Allo_update

Moreover, it’s prepared to support Android’s latest offering, Android “N”. With the split screen feature, you can toggle your chat panel or revert back to your movie at the same time. The shortcuts curved right on top of your home screen can quick-start a conversation. However saddening the android users, iOS will first receive a creative add-on that can doodle over your photos before you get to send them.

It’s the start. It’s the after-launch celebration of Google Allo. Just like Google’s engineering application or software solution, this is expected to offer the best service coupled with its custom-made upgrades.

Source: “Stranger Things” are happening in Google Allo

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Diwali can have crazy influence every where: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/27178479/VID-20161030-WA0008.mp4
Hi everyone, I need a mini project on "Budget calculator for an organisation". If not, anyone can help me in it. I need what inputs can we take, what outputs...
With the growing economy, the malicious intent is getting a grip over human psychology. As a result, the crime rate against women has sharply inclined as per the eye-grabbing report...
Meizu has unveiled M5, a successor to M3 Max in the budget bracket of CNY 699 (roughly Rs. 6,900)-CNY 899 (roughly Rs. 8,900). The smartphone is slated to be available...
After a week of rest Intex Technologies is back with another smartphone launch. The Intex Aqua Power-M was launched today afternoon and it packs two important features that would entice...