Gis for final year project

Hii
How gis mapping can help in construction project management and better decisions making? I am building a map of my campus using Qgis, what information can I put to built a map with future applications in field of construction?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Mount Etna on the east cost of Sicily, Italy, being one of the few active volcanoes on the Earth, is typically a destination for the tourists. However, it recently had...
Home spawned Karbonn Mobiles has rolled out a new smartphone device dubbed Karbonn K9 Kavach 4G featuring a preloaded BHIM app with inclusion of a unique fingerprint sensor for payment...
Reliance Jio is likely to announce the cheapest of them all, 4G VoLTE phone priced just at Rs. 500 by the end of this month - says report published in...
Samsung has recently unveiled a revamped version of the Galaxy J5 (2017) in Thailand dubbed Galaxy J5 Pro at THB 9,990 (approx. Rs. 19,000). The up gradation comes mainly in...
Nubia, on Wednesday, has launched a new smartphone named Nubia N2 in India. The smartphone comes with a massive 5000 mAh battery and will be sold exclusively via Amazon India...