Geinimi Android Trojan Removal

Geinimi - the new Android Trojan is infecting android powered handhelds all over the world. If you are and android phone owner, this news might be important to you. Lookout Mobile security company has discovered this Trojan steals personal data from your mobiles and sends it to a centralized server. This information can include your messages, phonebook addresses and other important data.

Geinimi is also been called the most sophisticated and advanced malware on Android powered mobiles."Geinimi is effectively being 'grafted' onto repackaged versions of legitimate applications, primarily games, and distributed in third-party Chinese Android app markets," Lookout said in a blog post. "The affected applications request extensive permissions over and above the set that is requested by their legitimate original versions."

Geinimi can -

* Send location coordinates (fine location)
* Send device identifiers (IMEI and IMSI)
* Download and prompt the user to install an app
* Prompt the user to uninstall an app
* Enumerate and send a list of installed apps to the server.

In order to remove this Trojan from your mobiles, head over to following location and install the following software -

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Thankyou for the information!

My friend needs this badly. 😀
  • thisisananth
    thisisananth
    Thanks for the help Sandy..😎

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys 😁 This is Mehdi 😉 I'm passing third year of my electrical engineering course... I'm ready to learn more and more and I also wanna share my little...
[FONT="]Open Feed Water Heater (Deaerator)[/FONT] An open feadwater heater , also called direct-contact and deaerating (DA) heater , is one that heats the feedwater by directly mixing it with bled...
[FONT="]Can Your Boiler Feed Pump Handle a Deaerator Pressure Transient?[/FONT] “This is part of an article talking about the importance of DA and BFP positions at power plant “ In...
hi everyone.......im 3r year applied electronics and instumentation (aei) student .i need 2 do a mini project dis year,so cn u guyz plz help me wid ideas bot d topics...
[FONT="]RoboGames’11[/FONT][FONT="] The Annual Robotics Competition in Techkriti, IIT Kanpur[/FONT]​ [FONT="] RoboGames is the platform where you can prove that your proficiency and experience in building robots is unparalleled in the...