GATE 2013 Inquiry

Hi friends,I needed some advice on Gate Prep. I passed out in 2011(CSE) . I got placement in good s/w companies,but i don't know what happened to me.....i joined a public sector bank as an IT officer instead,I left 2 good jobs for this govt. job. Seeing the kind of work here ,i think this job is not for me. There is no technical work here at all. Its been just 3.5 months since i joined here,but i think my heart & mind is tilted towards technical field only....... so I want to do MTech. I want to ask from experienced people here that should i leave this job and do full fledged GATE prep for 2013? This job is from 9 to 6 and leaves me very exhausted when i return home.( before coming here i thought that being a Govt. job ,it will be a 10-5 job.....but reality wast just different.....I found that its a 6 day week job.On the top of that ,even though my post is IT officer, I am getting to do nothing IT related. I am completely frustrated. Furthermore there is also a bond of 1 lac. And only 6 months are left from now for GATE 2013.
I know that being in this job ,i won't be able to prepare fully for GATe and and my another yaer will be wasted.
What do you suggest friends? Should i leave this dead End job? No skill/value addition here.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

open cmd and write their - tracert website name. it will give website ip address and 30 hopes... then open dnsstuff.com in ur net explorer and write their ip address...
open cmd and write there{ shutdown -i} it will open a menu in which u have to add ur desire ip address which u want to shutdown and select operating...
Hello guys, this is geeta kulkarni and i have complected Electronics Engineering this year. I am willing to persue higher education abroad. I wish to do MS in biomedical instrumentation/biomedical...
How can we describe the state of the air in the atmosphere and what kind of process does this air undergo from a cool morning to a warm afternoon?
Im final year student.Plz suggest me new project topics