Garbage Collection Engineering!

When the first Disneyland was opened much credit was given to the engineering that went into handling and collecting waste. Extensive use of underground tunnels were used to keep the park above clean and waste free.
It appears that waste will now be on the move underground using giant vacuum conveying. Who knows we may even have a GIGO (Garbage In Garbage Out) B Tech degree course!
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Most of the times, we don't need a sophisticated image editing tool to get the things done. We need a simple, easy to use photo editor that is free 😉...
I would like to know about what is "Graphics Memory Capacity". I came to know, it is essential if you are doing something in Graphics. How much do you require...
i have just heard from one of my friends that , the popular autorickshaws made by bajaj do not have differentials in their rear axles. is this true ? if...
what are the methods employed for manufacturing the engine sub-components ? is metal casting process employed for any of them, because as we know that the products of casting process...
How much is the difference between regular course and weekend course for GATE coaching ?