Galaxy Note Jelly Bean Firmware Upgrade (N7000XXLSA) Leaked!

Samsung Galaxy Note owners, get ready for the taste of Jelly Bean, Android 4.1.2. SamMobile has leaked the N7000XXLSA test firmware. So, what does the upgrade bring to your Note? We hear that the new update will make your Galaxy Note get multi-view features, smart-stay feature and your regular Jelly Bean awesomeness. The S-Pen enhancements are currently missing but it'd be safe to expect that they'll make it to the final, official version.

The good news is that the firmware just works fine as if it's the final upgrade. It's stable and enhances battery life. You will get multi-view feature (with an option to disable it as well).

I'll update this thread later as soon as I get more details on the new features that have made it to this software update.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends, could anyone tell me the principle of working of an ordinary wrist watch. I am talking about the watch that requires a small cell(circular in shape) and that...
hi, when we derive the expression for poynting vector, we write E.(derivative of E) = [(derivative of) (E*E)] /2. I want to ask from where does this factor 2 come....
There are tons of different ways of studying. What works well for one, may not be good for the other at all. And when we take the Engineering subjects into...
If you are a non-engineer reading this site, your brain must've come across this question at least once. If you're thinking of becoming an engineer and everyone tells you that...
If you're an engineering college student who apparently hasn't fell in love with Maths or are having a hard time getting past the basic equations, brackets, derivatives, integrations, calculus etc....