FYP on autonomous robot

my final year project is creating two autonomous robots, one with an arm that picks an item with a pre-specified location and the other with a box to carry the item and place it at a specified deposit location. right now im at the design stage and i need help to decide which communication technique is the best for the two micro-controllers to communicate, which motion sensors to use to provide feedback signals, how to build the mechanical parts and is it possible to buy these parts ( the 3-axis arm, the dumper box with the pistol, wheels, chassis, and shafts)

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Am a new member of the crazyengineers.My name is IGILAR AZUBUIKE,am a nigerian and am studying electrical eletronics engineering majoring in communication.I would like to say hello to all members...
Hello CEans... My name is Santhosh... I need to use friend template function as member function in inheritance's derived class... i'm not getting how to use it... please anybody can...
Hi All, I am having the same query posted before .... I have completed my Engineering in 2005 in Instrumentation Engineering But after my completion of Graduation i shifted to...
Hello CEans... My name is Santhosh.. i need to install Lexical analyzer and YACC into Kubuntu 8.04 or fedora 8... Please anybody help me out for doing this...
am a new member of the crazy engineers co operation and i would like to say hellow to every one.Iam a kenyan studying electronics and computer engineering.