Fresher student how to meet job

Sirr  i am completed b.tech in civil but I am fresher student how to meet job please give me suggestions 

Replies

• Willie Ames
    Willie Ames

Apply online and join recruitement facebook groups. Follow companies at linkedin.

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

There are several ways of searching for a job. 

First - create a good resume and upload it to all the job portals. 

Second - Move to a city where there are known Civil Engineering Jobs. You can attend walk-ins and off-campus recruitment drives. 

Third - Look for references on LinkedIn.

Fourth - Register with a placements agency and let them do the job search for you. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have submitted the application to my pan card 2 months ago. Within 15 days, I received my PAN card. I am given required all information such as name, photo...
I completed my BE  in electronics & telecommunications  under shivaji university Maharashtra,2018 pass out. On 12 -13 January 2019 I attended Accenture pool campus for tests & technical rounds. On...
can anyone explain the difference between efficiency and gain with detail?please give me technical answer ..    
Today my friend explain to me this idea about hotspot configuration in Mikrotik router. that when I user what to connect to the wireless I will ask you to like...
I am pursuing computer science engineering in 3rd year i want to get job in top automobile industry so how and where i can apply.