Freedom from bulky inductors

"Inductors are large and bulky,and they cant be much improved regarding their size and weight!" Very true indeed!!!! But guess what we can replace an inductor and simulate its function by a capacitor! Nice na?? But oops a glitch. There arent much articles on this on the net. I found one on wiki but it had only a series of images which aimed to derive this mathematically, but after the 4th pic it went over my head!! CAN ANY1 HELP??????????

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Useful Run Commands For Windows XP​ ​​ Here is a list of commands that you can run off from the Run Command prompt in XP: Program Run Command Accessibility Controls...
Let us make a collection of the best short films that we have seen here. I am thinking of not including animated movies in this thread. Because we can make...
Palais Royale is located in Lower Parel,Mumbai. It is the first supertall in India to achieve a Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Platinum rating for environmental sustainability. Take a...
People with original ideas and the ability to 'create' things out of scrap are always welcome. Each one of us knows that one person, whom we call 'creative' or has...
Moser Baer has launched a "pocket friendly' USB flash drive with 4GB capacity. The USB drive costs Rs. 399 and measures 54.15*52.83mm in dimensions. The weight is just around 10...