For all those who keep wondering about the existence of intelligent life in the outer-realm

I presume that you all might've heard about SETI. For those who haven't, SETI stands for "Search for Extra Terrestrial Intelligence". It's an organisation consisting a group of scientists who together build ways to trace the existence of Life in the Universe.All freaks are welcomed there to join as it's open to all(just for subscription,and all those who are interested to contribute can become a member it's just $35). I'm sure CE has a lot of fellows with "Insane" Ideas which might be useful for the mankind. All those interested check this out #-Link-Snipped-#. Hope "CE" goes to another level after some insane CEan finds out something very useful.

P.S: It is to be understood that this is not an "Advertisement" of any kind. It is just out of interest that I do this and out of hope that some CEan will achieve something big in the near future.

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Nice one, will join and try finding out people in outer galaxies 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Isn't it true that the SETI@HOME project was abandoned because of lack of funds. If my brain tell me right - it was Microsoft co-founder, Mr. Paul Allen supporting the project for a long time. I'm not sure whether he still does that.
  • vinod1993
    vinod1993
    Yes, Mr.Paul Allen supported the initiative for a long time.You must've heard about "Allen Telescope Array" with which they try to find signs of E.T. beings, it's named after him. Yes, "SETI" organization is in search of funds.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm very new to programming(Yes,programming existed in my school days,but I ignored them a lot as I had the least interest then). But now, I find Programming very interesting and...
how to get the voucher for that...if any info plz reply me.....thanq😀
While using RMC of grade M-30 or more at site, if at all the time taken to pour the concrete in the forms exceeds 3 hrs, should the concrete in...
I want to make a hovercraft, to participate in a competition. it's size would be around 1mX1mX.5m can anybody help me?
hello frieds as we know that most of the IT companies in india provide consultancy services like wipro,tcs,accenture infosys etc so can any one explain me what is consultancy services