Find the Relation among:

A,B,C,D,E,F and G are brother.two brothers had an argument and A said to B 'You are as old as C was when i was twice as old as D,and will be as old as E was when he was as pld as C is now'.B said to A."you may be older than F but G is old as i was when you were as old G is,and D will be as old as F was when F will be as old as G is".

1:who is the eldest brother?
1:A , 2:E, 3:C ,d:undetermined

2:who is the youngest brother?
1: B, 2: D ,3:F, d:undetermined

3:which two are probably twins?
1: D and G, 2:E and C. 3: A and B ,4:undetermind

4:which of the following is false?
1:G has four elder brothers.
2:A is older than G but Younger than E
3:B has three elder brothers.
4:There is pair of twins among the brothers.

please give the solutions with explanations.

Replies

• Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Still not get any answer 😔
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    1. undertermined.

2. B

3. E and C are twins

4. :There is pair of twins among the brothers.
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    can u please explain?
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    hi cooldudeiet explanation is not cool like you and i will not be able to explain it ...but can you please tell me whether the answers are correct or not....
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    actually i have attempt this question in a test .so not exactly know the answer,but i will try to get .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear all, good day, FYI, I am currently doing some projects on finned tube heat exchanger where hot air is travel outside the fin and cool water is inside the...
Sir / madam, My question is No. of animals is 11 more than the no. of birds. If the no. of birds were the no. of animals and no. of...
I'm working on designing and developing a fuel injected gasoline gen set for a hybrid vehicle. EFI is not something that is usually used in case of I.C.'s used for...
Guys can you suggest any method or an appliance to reduce the Power consumption of a Desktop Monitor. I think the Monitor really consumes quite some Power especially when the...
how to get started on a research paper regarding a topic?😕