Event: JavaOne and Oracle Develop 2012

JavaOne and Oracle Develop conference is taking place at Hyderabad this year on 3-4 may 2012(Link: #-Link-Snipped-#). I wasn’t able to make it last year but hoping to catch tracks on JAVA ME and User Experience technologies this year. Hoping to see some you guys there 😁

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Thread moved to CE-Events section.

#-Link-Snipped-# Tell us more about the event.
  • Rajivdh
    Rajivdh
    #-Link-Snipped-# : It is an annual conference by SunMicro (or should i say Oracle) to discuss java tech among developers. There are four tracks for both JavaOne as well as Oracle Develop(check link above or alternatively : #-Link-Snipped-#

Tracks for JavaOne

• #-Link-Snipped-#
    • #-Link-Snipped-#
    • #-Link-Snipped-#
    • #-Link-Snipped-#

Tracks for Oracle Develop

• #-Link-Snipped-#
    • #-Link-Snipped-#
    • #-Link-Snipped-#
    • #-Link-Snipped-#
    I am pretty much a newbie so hoping to gain a lot.
    P.S. : Sorry for the late reply!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I remember CrazyEngineers was official media partner for a very similar event in 2008. Can't remember the name though.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anyone tell me the best compiler for C in Windows 7??? I am Trying to learn C.
I like to know career opportunities for BE, CSE passouts in Gov Sector. So far I have found out these : NIC​DRDO​OFB​HAL​ONGC​NTPC​GAIL​INDIAN OIL CORPORATION​
I like to work in industrial job becuz I hhave experince about 19 yrs. with Out door/ Indoor sub stations job with ABB co. , Civil constructions of Heavy foundations,...
Recently our web host announced that they're launching the SSD based servers that promises greater speeds. I have never used any SSD based device, so just wondering whether SSDs can...
hi all what is the relation between , the speed of the driving wheel of an automobile , to the speed of the automobile ? i am sure that the...