Engineers Day WhatsApp Messages And Status Images 2018-19
I thought of collecting all the funny and cool engineers day whatsapp messages and images that we can forward. Is there any message that you could add?
@Ankita - let's make a few image cards that can be shared on WhatsApp. What say?
I saw 2001: Space Odessey way back in ‘68. The scene where a hominid holds up a bone that he used as a weapon to vanquish his adversary and throws it up with a whoop of triumph is etched in my memory as the beginning of engineering. A card with that scene (in sepia) with a bold declaration: I am a Crazy Engineer would be good.
Some WhatsApp shareable messages -
1) "At its heart, Engineering is about using science to find creative, practical solutions. It is noble." - Queen Elizabeth
2) A take on one of the most successful Bollywood films on Engineering.
3) Art without engineering is dreaming. Engineering without art is calculating.
4) "Engineers like to solve problems. If there are no problems handily available, they'll create their own problems." - Scott Adams
Indians celebrate Engineers' Day on the birth anniversary of Bharat Ratna M. Visvesvaraya on 15th September. He was the most celebrated scholar of all times in India.
Here's a message about his achievements that you can share with everyone.
Here are some of the other Engineers Day Whatsapp Messages for your friends, family, and relatives or simple Whatsapp status.
1. We pay tribute to Bharat Ratna M. Visvesvaraya (15 Sep 1860 - 14 April 1962). Happy Engineers' Day!
2. If God did not build it, an Engineer did. Look around you and you will find an engineering marvel at every corner.
Happy Engineers' Day, everyone!
3. Here is a great message to share on Whatsapp for Engineers' day -
Engineering is a great profession. There is the satisfaction of watching a figment of the imagination emerge through the aid of science to a plan on paper. Then it moves to realization in stone or metal or energy. Then it brings homes to men or women. Then it elevates the standard of living and adds to the comforts of life. This is the engineer's high privilege.
- Herbert Hoover
31st president of US (1874 - 1964)
Really amazing pictures , love them ð¥ð¥ð¯ð¯♥ï¸♥ï¸