Engineers Day WhatsApp Messages And Status Images 2018-19

I thought of collecting all the funny and cool engineers day whatsapp messages and images that we can forward. Is there any message that you could add? 

#-Link-Snipped-# - let's make a few image cards that can be shared on WhatsApp. What say? 

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

I saw 2001: Space Odessey way back in ‘68. The scene where a hominid holds up a bone that he used as a weapon to vanquish his adversary and throws it up with a whoop of triumph is etched in my memory as the beginning of engineering. A card with that scene (in sepia) with a bold declaration: I am a Crazy Engineer would be good.

• Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh

Some WhatsApp shareable messages - 

1) "At its heart, Engineering is about using science to find creative, practical solutions. It is noble." - Queen Elizabeth

6XM1-happy-engineers-day-messages-whatsapp-images-sms-celebration-creative-crazyengineers%20(1).png

2) A take on one of the most successful Bollywood films on Engineering.ESTS-engineers-day-messages-whatsapp-images-sms-celebration-3-idiots.png

3) Art without engineering is dreaming. Engineering without art is calculating.bbNv-engineers-day-messages-whatsapp-images-sms-celebration-creative-crazyengineers.png

4) "Engineers like to solve problems. If there are no problems handily available, they'll create their own problems." - Scott Adams

k2JP-happy-engineers-day-messages-whatsapp-images-sms-celebration-creative-crazyengineers-scott-adams.png

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

Indians celebrate Engineers' Day on the birth anniversary of Bharat Ratna M. Visvesvaraya on 15th September. He was the most celebrated scholar of all times in India.

Here's a message about his achievements that you can share with everyone.

fTdm-Engineers-day-whatsapp-message-status-sms.png

Here are some of the other Engineers Day Whatsapp Messages for your friends, family, and relatives or simple Whatsapp status.

1. We pay tribute to Bharat Ratna M. Visvesvaraya (15 Sep 1860 - 14 April 1962). Happy Engineers' Day!

Wp0C-3.png

2. If God did not build it, an Engineer did. Look around you and you will find an engineering marvel at every corner.

Happy Engineers' Day, everyone!

J5d5-1.png

3. Here is a great message to share on Whatsapp for Engineers' day -

Engineering is a great profession. There is the satisfaction of watching a figment of the imagination emerge through the aid of science to a plan on paper. Then it moves to realization in stone or metal or energy. Then it brings homes to men or women. Then it elevates the standard of living and adds to the comforts of life. This is the engineer's high privilege.

- Herbert Hoover
    31st president of US (1874 - 1964)

Sdtw-2.png

• GAURAV PP
    GAURAV PP

Really amazing pictures , love them 🔥🔥💯💯♥️♥️

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The 'only way' to help fight corruption is to enable use of technology in almost everything that we do. The other day, I was having a conversation with my father...
I'm an ECE final year  student I wanted to be an embedded software  engineer but i found it is complicated so i dropped it.i have passion towards coding but don't...
Sir, I am studying diploma final year EEE branch we have industrial training in 6th semester is it available?  If available please give me the information about the training sir
Career in car designing after completing BE in industrial engineering 
Eco sewage treatment plant.details and equipment use to treat sewage and energy saving method using Fluidised bed reactor.and gravel filter to obtain effluent of required strenght