Encrypting Ext4 Partitions Without Re-formatting It. How ?

After Google pushed ext4 encryption patches [LWN.net], I was kinda excited to implement it on my system. Anyone out here have knowledge to encrypt Ext4 FS without losing my data/ without reformatting my drives ?

Any small help or even showing me right direction would be very much grateful. I can't think of going back to BtrFs.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What are the career options for mechanical engineers ?
A team of researchers from the Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology at Harvard University have set out to revolutionize the way diseases are diagnosed in remote locations across the...
Turing Robotic Industries are here to dazzle every gadget freak with their all new Android smartphone that has industry leading specifications and features to drool over. Called the 'Turing Phone',...
Jolla, the Finland-based mobile company has announced alliance with one of India's smartphone vendor Intex Technologies as its first Sailfish OS licensing partner. The company has also declared the formation...
I want to develop a pdf reader,which shows the meaning of a particular word when we tap on it while reading it.It should have a dictionary database.It should also store...