Encoded Message at the Top of the Community Page

There is an encoded message at the top of the community page. That was really smart. Kudos!
Guys do try to decode or decrypt the message. Its a pretty 'Basic' encrypting method.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    This is really interesting. 😕
  • lal
    lal
    Finally, Figured out 😐 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Touchscreens had become quite popular among the users due to its interactive capabilities. Touchscreens have over taken almost every gadget trying to kick out mouse pointers. As it got more...
Hello, I want to know what is the difference between ® and ™ registration ? Can anyone guide me to a detailed document by authority which state the difference between...
I am a software engineer and want to prepare for Gate-2014 , Can you please suggest some good coaching classes in Pune which i can join, The coaching classes which...
An electricity board charges the following rates to domestic users to discourage large consumption of energy : For the first 100 units - 60P per unit For next 200 units...
I m a 2nd year (4th semester) Electrical Engineering student. I would like to get into the automobile industry. What should I be doing this summer? Please suggest me some...